Oh, No - I AM a Blonde Joke!
Blonde Joke -A blonde woman went into the doctor and told him she was quite concerned, as every place she touched on her body hurt - which she demonstrated to him by touching different areas of her body with her finger, each time saying 'ouch'. The doctor looked at her and said, "its not your body that hurts, but the finger that you're using to check the different areas of your body!"
Sat Mar 24th - Dave had suggested that I massage my scalp, which I did and mentioned to him that ,"wow, there's one part on the left side of my head that is really sore! Oh wait, I'm rubbing it with my left pointer finger - so, no, it isn't my head that is sore - its my FINGER that's still sore.
A definite blonde joke moment. (I'm sharing this with all of you, because Dave witnessed it and won't be able to resist sharing my stupidity - so this is my preemptive strike, as it were.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home