Dave Post Op Appt and Resting Today
Thurs May 2nd - Dave went in for his post-op appt with Dr Bui this morning. Dr Bui removed the gauze packing from Dave's right sinus. Its good that the pain medication is helping Dave, as it really got ahead of him last night. Both Dave and I rested at home today. By early afternoon, Dave was feeling better - so he worked on his computer - while I slept. I had accidentally caught the surgerical drain tube on the side of my recliner and pulled it a bit - definite OUCH! After my shower, Dave helped me by replacing the bandage around the drain tube and under my arm. He used paper tape, so that helped me feel more comfortable. I stayed on Vicodin during the day. I hydrated a lot. I slept a lot today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home