Jan 2nd - Dose #51 Done & Blood Counts Good
Jan 2nd - It was a tad crazy at the hospital, when I arrived for my treatment. Its always crazy the day after a holiday. My treatment went well. Phyllis tapped her favorite little vein on me, on the inside of my left wrist and I had taken a couple of Tylenol ES before I arrived at my appt, to help with the aches that the treatment seems to cause - just to counter the 'creakiness'. My blood counts were all within normal ranges. As Dr Okun commented, I'm starting the New Year in perfect health. Dose #51 done - just one more to go! I called Dave after I arrived home to let him know I was done with my treatment, as he was back at his office today. By evening, I was moving slowly, but I was encouraged that I only have one more treatment. I called Mama to share the good news and to catch up with her. I went to sleep fairly early.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home