Dec 5th - Outside for Aftn & Asleep by 9 PM
It was 76 degrees outside. I went outside and started doing maintenance gardening - raking the leaves that are finally falling off the fruit trees, finishing pruning my grapevines - just cleaning up, basically. I was enjoying being out there so much - granted, it was gardening in slow motion: work a little and then sit for a bit and rest - but I did it, that before I knew it - 4 hours had passed. Since I had been moving slowly to begin with, I didn't feel particularly tired. Dave got home just after sunset and I fixed dinner for us. We ate dinner together and then I went and took a shower and I was done for the evening - I went out and sat in my chair, as Dave worked on the Harley Group's Christmas Pictures and promptly fell asleep. Dave woke me and I stayed up with him for another 45 minutes - enjoying a little of the chocolate cake he had gone out and gotten for me - it tasted wonderful! I was exhausted, so I went to sleep a little before 9 PM.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home