Changed all the calendars to December - Prepping 2007 Calendars Already!
Dec 1st - if I could've stayed awake to 12:01 am last night - I would have changed all the calendars then - but I was sleeping - really resting. So first thing this morning - bye, bye November and hello December 2006. That's 3 months behind me, since all this 'drama' started for me and my family and everybody who cares about me.A couple of months ago I bought my calendars for next year - positive thinking.
I already had one that I had purchased on our 2nd trip to Sedona and Jerome, AZ - beautiful red rock country that we saw this year while riding our Harley with friends and then later, with our family by car- because, well I bought a Kaleidoscope flower planter and it wouldn't fit on the bike and it was a lot to ship it - so we just decided we would turn it into a family vacation and go pick it up from Nellie Bly's II, in Jerome, a very quaint old copper mining town above Sedona - I highly recommend both Sedona and Jerome, AZ. I also have a T-shirt from Jerome which is particularly appropo for the town -"Jerome - a biker town with an artist problem".
(PS - If you venture into Nellie Bly's II in Jerome and meet 'Sally', who works there amid all the wonderful and unique kaleidoscopes and she sounds a little 'sassy' and familiar to you - that is because she did the voice of the original 'Lucy', off the 'Charlie Brown and Friends' TV Specials - she now makes large kaleidoscopes in the arts and crafts style - collector pieces.
It was delightful to meet her and Mary, the owner and it made our shopping experience quite wonderful and unique - I really like 'unique' people, moments and things - some of you may have noticed that about me before.)
My other 'must have' calendar is 'Out On The Porch' , just wonderful views of porches around the US, that invite you everyday to savor the moment and relax. And yes, for the 3rd year running - my 'Italian Word and Phrase' Daily Calendar, which today says "Troverano la cura, ne sono certo!" (Translation: "They'll find a cure, I'm sure of it!")
It's going to be a good day today. Pretty outside and a lovely, brisk 64 degrees. Good weather and I intend to be outside a little later - with a jacket, hat and gloves of course.
I hope you all have a good day - I intend to!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home