Wednesday, November 29, 2006

4th Chemo Done - Doing Well So Far!

I'm done with my 4th and final chemo injection for Round 1 - no issues. I did find that I napped more during this one than previously. That could've been because I did laundry and gardening this morning - trying to use the 'pre-chemo, blood counts back up' time to the max.

My WBC's are right back up to normal. My RBC's are still just below normal, but climbing from last week. Again just where my doctor expected - so that's good!
I'll call it a night about 9 pm and take my sleeping medicine. (I took my sleeping medicine last night and slept through until 7 am this morning - very restful, probably one of the reasons I feel good right now.)

9 weeks of the first 12 weeks done! Little chair victory dance going on!
Thank you all for your love, prayers and friendship - I feel it and I feel GOOD!
Holly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home