Monday, November 27, 2006

Good Thanksgiving Weekend

I felt really good this past weekend - the Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend. I cooked, cleaned, spent time with family, wrote cards to family and friends, shopped for fresh Christmas trees and wreaths, got out the Christmas decorations and yesterday - with spectacular weather, perfect for me being outside - cool and a little breezy - I got out in my garden and finished planting the NW flowerbed, adding more freesia and CA poppies to the tulips and allyssum I had planted prior to my 3rd chemo treatment. If I felt tired, I rested. If I felt like I could keep going - I did. I spent quality time this weekend wearing my med/surg mask - but I had a good weekend.
This is a 'back to being able to climb stairs easily again' week for me - I go up and down them just because I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home