Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Feeling Better and President Ford's Funeral

I watched the coverage of President Gerald Ford's funeral this morning first on NBC and then on MSNBC. I called Dave at 6:10 am to let him know I was up and doing OK and he returned my call at 7:30 am - as he had already left for the office quite early this morning. Dave knew that I would watch the coverage, he only hoped that I wouldn't let the funeral depress me. (Hmmm, death and funerals and memorial services - I wonder why that would depress me?!)

Dave has a follow- up doctor's appointment this afternoon, to remove the sutures from the mole that he had to have removed Dec 18th - but with going in so early, he will still have put in a full day's work at his office and I have no doubt that he will continue to work when he gets home, as he has been working day and night to design and build the new website for his company - hoping to roll it out here ASAP.

I ate a light breakfast. My face - my eyelids are no longer puffy, however this morning my right cheek is very flushed? OK - no more looking in the mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home