Sun Mar 25th - Nap & Watched 'Planet Earth'
Still feeling tired today - even after 9 hours of sleep last night - so I took a nap in my chair for 2 hours this afternoon. I feel better. The tingling down my left arm and the numb left pointer finger are about the only things I'm dealing with now.8 PM - Brent and Adriana joined us at the house to watch the first episode of a TV program on the Discovery Channel , 'Planet Earth' (Brent's recommendation) - it was so incredibly amazing, that when we realized that they were showing the first 3 episodes - we kept watching. Truly amazing footage of animals in their natural habitats. The footage they were able to get is the absolute best I've ever seen - some of which was the first time the animals have been captured on film in the wild - like the 'blue bird of happiness', for instance. It's really worth watching.
I took my sleeping medication and went to sleep at 11:15 pm - late for me, but the show was just so fascinating!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home