Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Xena as Part of My Exercise Program

Not exactly what I had in mind. After working out in my garden for 2 hours this morning, before it gets too hot outside, with Xena, my dog keeping visual on me all the time, I came inside and decided that I'd do my first session of physical therapy for my right arm. The spider walk - I couldn't even get as high as I did last night - only 1" inch above my head and my arm was shaking trying to hold it up there for 30 seconds. So I moved on to the 'Elephant Trunk' and as soon as Xena saw my arm dangling down at my side, she naturally assumed that I intended to pet her - so she parked herself there within my reach. I decided to just go with the flow - I just incorporated petting her as part of my exercise - she got her affectionate pets and I got my exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home