Monday, June 04, 2007

Tues May 29th - Appt with Dr Pollock and Missed Chapter Meeting

Tues, May 29th - I had an early morning appt with Dr Pollock, my gynecologist - follow-up and annual check up stuff. It was a real challenge lying back on the table for the exam - Ouch!
Dave worked from his office today. In the evening, he came home to pick me up to go to the May Chapter Meeting of Fullerton HOG, only to find me really not feeling well. The surgical drain has really slowed down to 10 ml for the last couple of days. However, I feel like I've got a pretty good site infection taking hold. The pain goes from the drain site right up into the surgery site under my arm. As I have an appt tomorrow morning with Dr Curcio, to hopefully have the drain removed and then an afternoon appt with Dr Okun - I stayed home and didn't attend the meeting. Dave attended and recorded the meeting, so I could still transcribe the minutes from the meeting. I asked him to tell everyone 'hello' for me. He said it was a good meeting with everyone fresh off our Chapter's 12th Annual Ride to Lone Pine over the Memorial Day Weekend. They had 120 people attend the ride this year and completely took over not only the Dow Villa Motel, but the other hotels in town too! Good for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home