Physical Therapy & Aftn Nap
I came home after my radiation therapy, because well, how do I put this - its good to have access to a bathroom, quickly, this morning. 'Say no more, Say no more!' (A quote from 'Monty Python', British Comedy Group, for those of you, non-'Pythoners'.)I drove to my appt at Gina's / South Orange County Physical Therapy Specialists in Laguna Hills. We focused physical therapy, today, on (3) places on me - 1) the swelling around my port area, near the upper collar bone area on the left side of my chest, 2) the swelling on my right side, from my axilla down to the end of my ribcage and lastly, 3) the cording and massage of my right arm - it just felt so much better, after Gina worked on me. I scheduled appts with her for this Wednesday and Friday, after my radiation treatments.
I came home and ate a very light lunch of salad and forced myself to drink water. I put aloe vera gel on my skin, all over the treatment area - its more pink after this time and a lot warmer to the touch.
I sat down in my chair and went to sleep for a couple of hours - desperately, needed a nap.
(Special note: Gina had an ultrasound and found out this past weekend, that she is expecting a baby boy - how wonderful for her and her family!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home