Aug 6th Mon - Dose #25 Radiation Completed
'Wanda', a fellow BC patient brought in chocolate brownie bites to share - I instantly liked her! (The chocolate didn't influence my opinion of her in the slightest, honestly.)Brian and Carla were both glad to see me this morning - they both commented that we're in the homestretch now. (OK, Brian's comment was more along the lines of, "Don't we get rid of you this week?!" "Yes, you do." "You know you're going to miss this and us, don't you?" "Yes, and I'm really OK with that." He laughed.) No more x-rays needed. Boney James jazz music playing. I'm starting to get little blisters on my skin. Lots of swelling under my axilla and on the right side of my chest this morning, which didn't go away even though I compression wrapped my chest, then did my exercises before coming for my treatment. Another dose down - #25! I drove home to put on Biafine cream and grab a bite to eat, before my appt with Gina. My appetite is good, I can eat just fine - its just a matter that I don't really get the 'I'm hungry' signal. I'm staying hydrated and I think that's really helping my cause.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home