Sleepless Night - Hot & Cold, Swollen & Uncomfortable
Wed Aug 8th - I'm up at 5:25 am. Not the best night's rest. I alternated between being too hot and then being too cold, which caused me to be tossing and turning from side to side, flipping the covers off and then back on again. When I would roll onto my right side - I would momentarily wake myself, as the side is swollen and the pressure that creates is downright uncomfortable. I'll shower off the Biafine cream, put on my compression chest wrap, do my morning exercises and take off for my appt with Gina. I have an 8 AM appt with Gina today. I'm so glad I'm seeing her first, as I can already tell that getting my arm comfortably over my head today is going to be a challenge for my radiation treatment. I go from Laguna Hills for physical therapy, straight down the freeway to my radiation appt at Mission Hospital this morning, immediately after physical therapy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home