Jan 21st - Appt w/ Danielle for PT/MLD
Mon Jan 21st - I wore a mask to my appt with Danielle, as she has (2) little kids and I didn't want to share this awful cold/cough with her, but I needed her to work on me, as I am quite swollen and the cough has left my rib muscles sore. My range of motion was quite limited when she started and it loosened up a bit by the time she was done.She apologized for having to cancel last Wednesday's appt - her best friend's dad had died suddenly and she left for San Diego to attend the funeral.
I asked how the memorial trip to Anza Desert on Saturday, in remembrance of her Mom's passing 5 years ago, had gone and she shared that it was a good trip - very cathartic and healing for her and her sisters. It was a pretty time out in the desert and they had found the site again.
I told her that I was 'gene negative' for BC and she wasn't surprised to hear that. Again, in only 15% of BC cases - is heredity a factor. I'll see her again on Friday for treatment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home