Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan 13th - 15th Justin in NYC

Jan 13th - Jan 15th Our son, Justin flew to NYC for a trade show early Sunday morning and then arrived home to OC late on Tuesday night. I am very proud that he is so able to represent Dave's company so well - he truly has Dave's gift of salesmanship and he still enjoys the traveling. I was very glad to see him at the Blue Man Concert the night before. I know it was a push for him, as he had a 6 am flight to catch the next morning, so I really appreciated he and Melissa coming to the concert. Dave sees Justin 5 days a week and talks to him almost every day. My opportunity to see Justin and talk with him is more like once every 2 or 3 weeks - that's very different for me. I'm tickled that he and Melissa have such an active social life and that they are doing so well at their jobs - its just that I miss their company. So I really savor the time I do get to spend with them and I'm already planning the next family get together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home