Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan 22nd - Full HOG RC Meeting & Dinner

Tuesday, Jan 22nd - Dave and I left at 4:45 pm to head up to Fullerton for the January FullHOG Road Captain and Board Meeting at Fuddrucker's Restaurant. We stopped by the Dealership and picked up Dave's mail from the Director's mailbox and then headed over to the restaurant. We thought we'd have time to meet as a Board, before the RC Meeting, but a lot of the RC's arrived early to have dinner and to socialize - so that didn't happen. Between Dave and Rudy E., our Assistant Director, the meeting went really well - and we covered all the upcoming rides and plans in a little over an hour. I wasn't feeling all that great, still battling the cold, with the occasional cough - so I tried to stay clear of everyone. I had come to take minutes and to meet as Secretary on the Board Meeting. The Board Meeting took place in 10 minutes, after the RC meeting. I could have stayed home, oh well. I helped Dave get through the traffic at rush hour easier, because with me riding with him, he could take the carpool lane. When we got home, Dave immediately made some notes, in preparation for next week's Chapter meeting and he continued working on the updates to the Chapter website. I took cold and cough medicine and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home