Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Email From Milwaukee Maria - Doing Better Today

Tuesday Sept 30th - I received an email from Maria - this is the first day that she has felt better since she started chemo a week ago - they dropped her blood counts so far and fast that they had to 'beef' her up a little today. It was just good to hear that she was feeling better. I had sent her another email with tips about small baggies of green peas as ice packs, about updating a message on her phone, so people could at least hear her voice and receive an update and she doesn't have to answer the phone and about setting up a BLOG, an online journal - like this one that I have used for the last (2) years. Again, it was just good to hear that she was feeling better today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home