Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Chemo Dose #02 & Side Effects

I had my 2nd weekly dose of chemo this afternoon - only 2 hours this time.
A single dose and no Benadryl - that should help me have fewer side effects this week - hopefully.
I also have started on an antibiotic to counter a skin bacterial infection that flared with last week's chemo. My RBC's are still at the same level - low and my WBC's are still normal - so just where my doctor expected. I am taking the sleeping medication tonight - as I can feel myself 'revving up from the chemo' - I feel hyperactive. I am clear headed. I have no nausea feelings.

Dave decided this morning to stay home with me and work from home today - I was grateful for his company, as I tried to prepare myself for this dose of chemo - both emotionally and physically. I forced myself to nap this morning - to rest for an hour.

On a side note: my lower eyelashes, being blonde and not readily visible - are completely gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home