Holly's Notes and Condition
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
June 4th - Pushing Back Up Off The Bottom
Dave worked at his office today.
I feel better today - physically and emotionally. I feel like I bottomed out on Saturday. So I'm pushing off the bottom and heading back up again.
posted by Holly @
11:03 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Contributors
Holly
Dave G
Previous Posts
June 4th - Candice and Devon's Anniv & Ryan G's Bd
June 2nd-3rd - Refocused This Weekend
June 1st - Family Dinner at Brent & Adriana's Apt
June 1st - 9 Month Benchmark - Feel Low Ebb Today
May30-31st Dave in Excruciating Pain - Dental & Sinus
Wed May 30th - Dr Curcio appt - Drain Out, Finally!
Tues May 29th - Appt with Dr Pollock and Missed Ch...
Sun May 27th - An Evening with Brent and Adriana
May 24th - 26th Aikido, Honeymoon and Ryan's New Car
What A Difference - In A Positive Way!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home