Monday, June 25, 2007

New Michael Buble Music CD - Very Good

I also picked up at Borders yesterday, the new Michael Buble CD - 'Call Me Irresponsible' - I listened to it while I did my morning physical therapy exercises - its very good listening.
Michael Buble is a really good young singer that gives a fresh rendition to pop standards, like 'Come Fly With Me' by Sinatra or Bobby Darin's 'Fever'.
When Brent and Adriana made their entrance into their wedding reception, it was to Michael Buble's 'Feeling Good' and the first song they danced to as a married couple was Michael Buble's ' (Tell Me When Will You Be Mine, Tell Me) 'Quando, Quando, Quando'.

I highly recommend this latest CD by Michael Buble. If you don't have his previous CD's - those are really good as well - especially 'Come Fly With Me' (2004) and 'Michael Buble' (2003) and 'It's Time' (2006) and 'Caught In The Act' (2005).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home