Dave Arrived Home From Canada Trip
Nov 5th Wed - Dave's flight from Canada was packed, but uneventful. He arrived home in the late afternoon and I was so glad to see him. He was glad to see me and to be home. I had dinner ready, as he is running 3 hours ahead and had a very early start this morning.His computer seems to be working fine now. He had no problems with it on his trip.
Dave felt like the business trip to Canada was worthwhile, now we'll see what happens in the weeks ahead. As I have my surgery tomorrow morning and Dave felt jet lagged, and neither one of us has adapted yet, to being off daylight savings time, where the sunset is now a bit before 5 pm - we decided to go to sleep quite early - by 8:30 PM.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home