The Rain Came Down Elsewhere
January 22nd - the rain storm that was expected to bring as much as an inch of rain - rained elsewhere and not on us. We had maybe (2) times of a quick, gentle rain shower and then it moved northward. It was warm today, 67 degrees outside. Heavy high gray clouds, but they were moving northward pretty well.Interestingly, it rained after I got into the gym and stopped just as quickly as it started and then it rained again, when I left to go to my appt with Meleneh to get my haircut. I had to turn the windshield wipers on very briefly and then it was gone and my 27 mile drive was clear and smooth traffic and road condition wise.
So, it was a warm,gray cloudy day, but with very little actual rain fall and when it rained on us, it was a gentle rain. No downpours. So, I guess the recent fire victims here in nearby Yorba Linda, who were afraid of mudslides carrying away what's left of their property, etc. dodged all that with this storm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home