Training with Brent
Thursdays - I fitness train each week for an hour with Brent.Last week, we got a bit overzealous.I was using 10 lb weights and did a lot of ab work, more cardio - for a longer duration and higher intensity - I was thrilled that i could do it. I think I just pushed a bit too hard. I just didn't feel all that great a couple days after training, but its hard to know if that's what caused it.
Either way, we opted to scale back a bit today, in the hopes that I would feel okay and then we'll work back up to that level of cardio/strength training that I pulled off, but paid for last Thursday.
As Brent noted, my ability to even do some of the exercises at all - has increased tenfold - so that's encouraging and keeps me motivated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home