Began Exercise Again - Walk Around RSM Lake
In an effort to calm me down, constructively - Dave offered to take me for a drive - I am just so frustrated and angry and really feel knocked for yet another loop.We both have started an exercise routine again and so, we took our dog, Xena and drove over to RSM Lake and walked around the Lake - I set the pace and it was really slow, but we had a nice walk all the way around the Lake, with the exception that Dave got a call from his brother, Gary and that distracted him for awhile. There were several people walking their dogs around the Lake - one in particular with a Fox Terrier puppy - just adorable! So we got 1.1 miles of walking in and then Dave treated me to dinner at Sabatino's - some anti pasto salad and spaghetti with meatballs,1/2 of which I saved for lunch tomorrow. I drank another bottle of water.
The sunset was very pretty - lots of pastel colors across the sky, it didn't last very long, as the low clouds and fog has already started moving in again, same as last night.
I think I will just sit down and start reading my latest book, 'These Three Remain', A Novel of Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman' by Pamela Aidan - this is the third of the trilogy - it is written from the 'Darcy' character's perspective, of Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice' fame. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two and have been eagerly awaiting getting the third and final installment to read. (Thank you, Jeremy and Alana for picking it up for me!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home