Monday, July 23, 2007

Mama Back from Ireland Trip - Jet Lagged

Mama arrived home Friday night from her 2 week vacation in Ireland - which she and Aunt Ruth thoroughly enjoyed - especially Dublin - with its colorful doors and very friendly people. Of course, I'm sure it helped to have a native friend, Betty O'Conner, to see Dublin with. I knew she arrived in LA safely and that Heather had picked them up at LAX - as Heidi had called me, saying that Helene was able to reach Heather by cell phone and connect for the ride from the airport.
I haven't 'spoken' to Mama or seen her yet, as Dublin is 8 hours ahead of us, (Pacific Standard Time) time zone wise and she arrived back after her traveling - and went to sleep - very jet lagged. I sent her an email on Saturday morning, as I didn't want to disturb her rest and waited for her reply. She responded on Sunday night with an brief email. So we haven't had our in-depth 'travel log' conversation yet, which I'm very much looking forward to. Its good to know they had a great time and that they are both back home - safe, and with new tales to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home