Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sun Aug 12th - Sleep, Exercise, Biafine Cream, More Sleep

After taking my sleeping medication at about midnight, last night, I was finally able to get some rest. I woke up at almost 8 am. Trying something a little different - I put the compression wrap on over the soft T shirt I'm wearing. Then did my morning exercises to get the lymph moving and hopefully bring down the 'acute swelling' - of which there is a lot this morning. It seemed to help and I didn't risk the friction of the wrap against my sore, burnt skin. I got my shower and just very gently lightly pressed the soft towel against my skin - definitely no rubbing. I put Biafine cream on the areas that are the most painful right now - under my breast along the rib cage, under my right armpit and along the front of my right shoulder. I let that dry and then I applied a generous layer of Aloe Vera Gel to the entire treatment area - to counteract the itching and burn pain. I started doing some housework - dishes and laundry. I plan on eating a light lunch and taking a nap in my chair this afternoon, as I'm already starting to feel tired, and I haven't really done anything to feel so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home