Rainy Day & Prepping for Company
It rained lightly from the early morning through the early afternoon, with a brief break and some sunshine peeking through the clouds about 3:30 pm. The storm clouds built up again, but the rain held off for us. Its 48 degrees outside at 8:40 pm.I spent the day organizing and prepping to host our family for Christmas Eve dinner.
We're heading to sleep early tonight, as Dave is taking Horst to the airport for an early flight and I've got my morning appt in San Clemente to have my stitches removed. It was a good thing about working alone around the house today: I could go without a band-aid on my face, I just covered the stitches with antibiotic ointment. I didn't have to feel self conscious about the cut on my cheek, because it was just me and I wasn't spending time looking at myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home