Dave Remembered and a Wish for Candice
January 23rd - Dave saw me typing away on the computer and softly asked if I was going to call my Mom tomorrow. I looked up and smiled a soft smile, at his remembering the significance of tomorrow, January 24th.Yes, I will call Mama and write an email to Mama and my sisters, Heidi, Helene and Heather.
I was writing an email to my niece Candice, catching up and closing the distance between us, as she is serving in the Armed Forces of our country, half way around the world, away from us, her family, her husband and most especially her little girl, Credence, who is 11 months old now. I told her that I love her, today and always.
Tomorrow marks the 9th anniversary of the death,....of the passing of my Dad.
Candice, the first grand baby, was the grand child he was the closest to. She was the one who gave my Mama and Daddy their nicknames of - 'Bam Bam' and 'Bamma'.
I have had the opportunity to share the following thought with several people this past year and I will share it here, as I truly believe it:
"Energy does not go away, it just changes form and therefore must be perceived differently."
It was very sweet that Dave remembered.
I remember.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home