Monday, June 11, 2007

AM Physical Therapy Appt & Correspondence Day

I got up early this morning. Dave hadn't left for his office yet, so I got a chance to wish him a 'good day'. I slept pretty well last night - my left shoulder is a bit stiff for some reason. I made my hot (warm) cocoa and did my (16) physical therapy exercises - I'm trying to loosen up and stretch the muscles before my 11:30 am physical therapy appt - so that Gina won't have to 'hurt' me too much. Its foggy and cool this morning. I enjoyed a bowl of cheerios cereal with strawberries and boysenberries on top, fresh picked from my garden. I am taking the day to catch up on my correspondence with family and friends - both via email and in several cases, actually handwriting a note to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home