Thursday, June 07, 2007

Aromatherapy, Lizards and the Pain Level Rule

I cleared out the remainder of the sweet peas from my garden - I am enjoying the aromatherapy from the last (2) bouquets. I was working on tying up my boysenberries and grapevines, as Xena chased a small bluebelly lizard near my strawberries. I reached down to clear some old, dried sweet pea vines and there it was - a 12 inch lizard, moving away from me more like a snake than a lizard - obviously, its found plenty to eat - its my natural pest control for the garden.
I worked on really using my right arm and stretching it out. I've got more range of motion than even yesterday. I have my 1st physical therapy session tomorrow morning at 8 am for an hour. I've done one round of the (15) exercises that Gina gave me yesterday. I took a couple of Tylenol ES after doing the exercises. The pain level rule she gave me on doing the exercises: a 9 or 10 pain level was OK, momentarily, but if the pain doesn't go away after 15 minutes - then I've been too aggressive and need to throttle back a bit. Push, but don't damage myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home