'Twenty Somethings' Moving Back Home
I have noticed over the last (2) months that a couple of the 'kids' from the neighborhood - college age kids, who moved out immediately after graduating from high school and before starting college, have moved back home to live with their parents.In one case, I heard from the girl's dad that while she continues at college, her hours were cut so much at work at a clothing store and the rent increased - that she really couldn't afford to live on her own right now.
In another case, I heard from the boy's father that one of the boy's roommates moved out and that left the other two roommates stranded as to covering the balance of the rent. The boy's hours at the engineering firm had been cut also - so he's back home living with his parents.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home