Dave, The Harley Model
On Tuesday night, Dave attended our Harley Chapter meeting, solo, as I had stayed home to look after our dog, Xena after her vet's appt today.Dave got home at almost 10 pm, laughing at the fact that he had been drafted, along with others of our friends,(Michael & Tina and Wynn & Eva) into being a model in front of the Chapter, modeling the latest spring riding fashions from H-D.
My husband the fashion model, somehow I didn't see that one coming.
He enjoyed the meeting, even if it ran longer tonight, due to the fashion show and the fact that Disco opened the store up for the HOG members to shop at the break - finally! Dave and I have wondered for a long time, why the dealership didn't have extended hours to shop for our once a month meeting - it seemed like a very worthwhile idea to us.
I'm glad he had a good time with our friends tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home