Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Chemo Dose #03 - I'm Revved

Home from this afternoon's chemo - Dave dropped me off and went down to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription of more sleeping medication. I brought the trash cans in, picked up the mail, moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer, emptied the dishwasher, watched President Bush's address regarding Iraq, ate dinner, (I had cooked pork loin and vegetables yesterday and made enough that we had leftovers for tonight's dinner), folded and hung up the laundry - can you tell that I'm revved?!
I'm typing my blogspots very fast - very fast!
OK, time to take my sleeping medication - Dave is giving my that 'look' - the look that says he knows its gonna be a long, sleepless night.
We're trying to shut down by watching 'Everybody Loves Raymond'.
Trying - being the operative word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home