Saturday, February 17, 2007

Quiet Day Spent With Dave

Shortly after finishing my posting this morning, I felt nausea coming on - so I took a dose of the new anti- nausea medicine, Zofran, the nausea subsided, but I felt really tired and went and sat down in my chair - I woke up 3 1/2 hours later.
It got up to 82 degrees today.
I felt frustrated and house bound today, so after an early dinner - Dave took me out to get protective padded shoulder covers for the seatbelts in our cars - to protect the port area from the friction of the shoulder seatbelt rubbing against it on the left when I drive and then in anticipation of my surgery on the right side when I'm a passenger.
I took one dose of Vicodin early this morning and then switched to Tylenol ES for the afternoon and took a Tylenol PM before going to sleep - in my bed again tonight. I have a lot more mobility of my left arm and shoulder, still have the occasional tingling in my left arm and hand and a whole lot less pain, overall. The bruises on my arms where I've had blood drawn and IV's run, in the last 10 days are calming down, as is the bruising from the portacatheter surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home