Thursday, June 14, 2007

June 13th - Took Tylenol for Aches and Pains & Xena Picked Up

When I got home I immediately took a couple of Tylenol ES to counter the body aches and pains - especially in both arms, but really for the pains running down my left arm, more than my right arm, which is comfortably wrapped in the compression bandages.

I went down the hill to the dog groomers', "Wag My Tail Grooming" and picked up Xena, who was so soft and white and fluffy and very excited to see me. We got home and I took her off the leash and went up the front walk to the door, she doubled back, did some quick circles around the front yard and promptly, laid down and started rolling in the grass - of course, couldn't have that freshly bathed scent thing going for long. I opened the front door and she roared past me at top speed, up the stairs to her water bowl, quick drink and then dashed out through her dog door and down the deck stairs to run around now in the back yard and bark at the birds, chase the lizards and 'talk smack', barking through the fence at my neighbor, Kari's (3) little dogs - obviously, she needed to stretch a bit after being in the kennel all afternoon. The 'furminator', a vacuum with a brush attachment on the end, that the groomer used on her - really does the job - it just removes the loose hair and dander. Her fur is so soft. I sat down and she laid down at my feet - she's doing her 'keep visual' mode right now, plus she lays close so I can rub her belly and back with my feet. It was a tough day for her 'getting all prettied up', so she just slept at my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home