Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Aug 13th - Reciprocation and A Long Chat with Peg

Aug 13th - I was thinking about my friend, Peg and I just decided to pick up the phone and give her a call, as she arrived back to her home, up north, last week. We chatted for almost an hour. Good chat. We were remembering that it was a year ago, already, that we were all together with our HS classmates at our reunion. I was glad to hear her voice, and she was glad to hear mine. It was a reciprocal chat - meaning that she talked about what's going on with her and I talked about what's going on with me. She starts back to teaching on August 27th. It feels good to have a conversation that is part 'give' and part 'take' - it feels 'normal' to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home