Ended Up Sleeping In My Chair - Frustrating
While I'm grateful that my reclining chair is so comfortable - I'm frustrated to not be able to sleep in my bed. Shortly after trying to lie down in bed, I had to move out to the living room and my chair. If I turn even slightly to either side, as I'm inclined to do in bed - I get pressure and pain shooting up into my head. The tingling sensation in my left arm and hand is more constant now -with the most tingling occurring down my left pointer finger - of course, I am grateful that it seems to be confined to just my left arm. I slept 10 hours last night, straight through.Dave is finding projects to keep himself busy today - away from the line of fire - which is ME!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home