Saturday, August 18, 2007

Aug 15th - Phone Chat with Brent: 'Congrats, Mom!'

Aug 15th - Brent phoned me while on break at work - to say 'Congratulations' and to see how I was doing. It was good to catch up with him and his life - as we haven't seen or talked to each other for awhile. He told me that he and Adriana were giving me a chance to recover, but that they really wanted to go out to celebrate with me. He's off to train another client at the gym. (Brent is a Master Fitness Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness, meaning, not only does he train his own clients, but he trains the other trainers and managers - he's really good at it, like award-winning good at it. They offer him job promotions, but he wants to have time to work on his art, which is coming along, too.) I'll really benefit from his expertise, now that I've been released from physical therapy. Brent was very happy to hear, that not only am I done with radiation therapy, but physical therapy, as well - because, now he can help me get fit and healthy again, and he's really good at that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home