Aug 15th - Released from Physical Therapy
I had my last appt with Gina, my physical therapist today. I brought my new compression sleeve and gauntlet glove, so she could check the fitting and give me any last minute directions. Gina advised me to continue doing my daily exercises, so that I wouldn't regress on my range of motion. And at least every couple of days - make sure that I do my lymph massage techniques. She is hoping to hear from her teacher regarding the latest and greatest techniques for treating AWS (Axilla Web Syndrome) or nerve cording and when she gets that infor she'll forward it on to me. She's not done with me. She's just letting me take care of myself for awhile.While it will be very nice to not have my schedule so filled with appts - seeing Gina 3 times a week, has been very helpful to me - both physically and emotionally. But as I mentioned to her - I know where she is, if I need her, and that gives me confidence. She told me I should feel free to call or email her, if I have any questions. I am so grateful that Dr Curcio referred me to Gina Ross, Physical Therapist and Lymphedema Specialist - she's helped me heal so much, both my body and my soul. Thanks so much, Gina!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home