Aug 15th Wed - Weekly Dose #32, Tylenol & Sleeping Medication
I went over to the hospital for my weekly infusion - Dose #32. Phyllis 'shopped' for a vein and ended up using the exact same vein that RN Michelle had used last week. No issues. I drove home - really feeling the heat, but that's probably because its 94 degrees outside. I put on more
Biafine cream and cotton gauze pads on my 'sore' spots. I took a couple of Tylenol. As the evening went on, I started to just not feel well - so I took my sleeping medication and went to sleep. I was very uncomfortable lying down, at first - just running hot and then cold and muscle restlessness and random shooting pains - maybe the radiation treatment side effects are peaking for me. I did my deep breathing exercises - and gently massaged my right side and my right arm, trying to lull myself to sleep. Just not feeling well tonight.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home