Feb 19th Mon 5 AM - Sleepless Night - Raining Hard
Its 5 AM and I am listening to hard rain outside. It started with light rain last night about 9:30 PM. I can hear Dave still sleeping soundly. I didn't get much sleep last night - awake at 12:30AM, 3:15 AM, 4 AM and now 5 AM. I couldn't stop the questions from running through my mind: Will I be able to sleep on my side again or is this the new normal for me? How often will I have to have the portacatheter checked to make sure it hasn't migrated? Will the tingling in my left arm and hand subside? I was chemo flashing pretty much all night - which I'm sure didn't help - going from hot to cold and back again. I have my post-op appointment with Dr Curcio this morning at 8:45 AM - at least I only have 4 more hours to wait until I have some answers - hopefully.I feel so anxious, usually the rain is calming to me. I took a Tylenol ES and tried to get some sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home